Winter Bridal Bouquet Workshop and Q&A with Petersham Nurseries and Halfpenny London
- No reviews.
- Halfpenny London,
Join Petersham Nurseries’ Head Florist Nemanja Vorkapic and Bridal Wear Designer Kate Halfpenny for an exclusive evening of festive frivolity at Halfpenny’s gorgeous bridal boutique In Bloomsbury. Whilst enjoying Prosecco and homemade mince pies from Petersham Nurseries, learn how to craft a winter bridal bouquet in our signature style. In line with the Petersham Nurseries ethos, Nemanja will be using seasonal, British grown flowers and festive greenery to evoke the senses. Soft, fragrant flowers in bold colours are complemented by foliage, herbs and contrasting hues.
Following this interactive masterclass, join an immersive Q&A with Nemanja and Kate about festive bridal floristry, statement arrangements and the inspiration behind Kate’s latest collection. An unrivalled opportunity to be inspired and gather ideas for creating the perfect winter wedding.
All guests will take away their handmade festive bouquet.
Founded in 2005 by costume designer, celebrity stylist and Central St Martin’s textile graduate, Kate Halfpenny; Halfpenny London has become one of the UK’s leading luxury bridalwear brands. Coveted by the fashion elite, Halfpenny London weaves Brit cool with a luxe sensibility, creating innovative, chic dresses and separates for the modern woman. Made in England, worn around the world.
Floristry designer Nemanja Vorkapic brings the quintessential British countryside to life through his whimsical and elaborate installations. Taking inspiration from his surroundings, each creation draws on the beauty of nature using contrasting textures, colours and arrangements. His background as an engineer ensures that all of his designs are built structurally with precision and finesse, but outwardly they remain wild, imaginative and asymmetric.
Winter Bridal Bouquet Workshop
|18:30 - 20:30||£75.00|
Halfpenny London,, 10 Woburn Walk, Bloomsbury,, London, WC1H 0JL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.