Musical Theatre Silent Disco Walking Tour
- The Lyceum Theatre
Hello all you Musicals Lovers! Come along and Be Our Guest!
The best singalong Musicals Jukebox fun to be had!
If you like West End Musicals as much as we do and love to belt them out at the top of your voice then this is the tour for you!
We guarantee you an unforgettable experience on our unique silent disco tour around the theatres of the West End of fabulous London while listening to all the great show stoppers old and new pumped straight into your headphones. With live commentary from your hosts you can tickle your tonsils to your favourite musical hits while travelling through Theatreland, 'cos You Can't Stop The Beat.
Please check our our genuine reviews for an idea of what a great show we will give you.
Tours will last for one hour and will take in some of the most iconic Theatres in London's West End.
Be prepared for a giggle and an a joyful experience in this unique London Tour.
Minimum Age 6 years Babies in slings no charge (no buggies)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...
1. The following Guidelines are for the safety of you and others
2. The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your eticket. Please don't be late!
3. Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure. Boogie Shoes is not responsible for your belongings.
4. The wearing of headphones impedes your ability to hear everyday noises like traffic and other people. By purchasing a ticket for this event you accept all responsibility for your own safety and agree to be aware of the outside sound limitations that you will incur.
*No refunds in these circumstances
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Ticket West End Musical Tour
Adult ticket West End Musical Tours
|15:00 - 16:00||£15.00|
|15:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
The Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7RQ
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Please dress comfortably as we will be walking around London. and bring something to drink