West End Musicals Silent Disco Tour
- No reviews.
- Theatre Royal Drury
Hello all you Musicals Lovers! Come along and Be Our Guest!
If you like West End Musicals as much as we do and love to belt them out at the top of your voice then this is the tour for you!
Mamma Mia Here We Go Again!
We Will Rock You on our Beautiful silent disco tour around the theatres of the West End of fabulous London while listening to all the great show stoppers pumped straight into your headphones. With live commentary from your hosts you will Bop to the Top to your favourite musical hits while travelling through Theatreland, 'cos You Can't Stop The Beat.
Tickle your tonsils and belt them out. All the current Wicked musical hits and some oldies too.
Suitable for all connoisseurs and everyone who wants a fabulous time weaving our way through the throngs of the West End, we may not get to 42nd Street but we'll definitely be like Greased Lighting down Shaftesbury Avenue.
Come have a Thriller with us, get One Step Ahead of the crowd and Consider Yourself part of the cast because There's No Business Like Show Business.
Minimum Age 6 years
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...
1. The following Guidelines are for the safety of you and others
2. Wear shoes comfortable to dance and walk for over an hour.
3. Wear weather appropriate clothing, we will be outside for the tour so if it's raining we will get wet, but we will all get nice and warm walking.
4. Be prepared to enjoy yourself and have fun.
5. The Boogie Shoes stewards are there for your safety, you must follow their instructions at all times. If you repeatedly fail to comply with their directions you may be asked to leave the tour".*
6. The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your eticket. Latecomers may not be admitted*.
7. Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure. Boogie Shoes is not responsible for your belongings.
8. We reserve the right to refuse guests who are deemed too intoxicated to take part safely*.
9. The wearing of headphones impedes your ability to hear everyday noises like traffic and other people. By purchasing a ticket for this event you accept all responsibility for your own safety and agree to be aware of the outside sound limitations that you will incur.
10. Bring something to drink if you like.
11. There is no charge for babies in slings but we cannot accommodate prams or pushchairs, we recommend participants should be over the age of 6 years old. You are responsible for any children whom you bring on a tour.
*No refunds in these circumstances
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Ticket West End Musical Tour
Adult ticket West End Musical Tours
Catherine St, London WC2B 5JF
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Please dress comfortably as we will be walking around London. and bring something to drink