Sublimation Printing; Disperse Dyeing at Wimbledon Art Studios
- No reviews.
- Wimbledon Art Studios
In the workshop Nicole will be providing her A3 heat press for you to use and explore sublimation printing. There will be a rage of colours for you to paint or mark-make onto paper. Your designs can then be transferred onto synthetic materials. This workshop is a little taster to what you can do with the heat press. This process is great for anyone who is curious about materials in textiles, fashion and interior design.
Keep your designs no larger than A4
All materials are provided
Only 10 spaces available for this workshop
This workshop starts at 10:00am - 13:00pm
* Please note these tickets are non-refundable
* For this workshop to go ahead 5 tickets need to be sold.
Wimbledon Art Studios, 10, Riverside Road, London, SW19 0BB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.