What's On In Richmond - Theatre Events
- The RHACC Studio Theatre Richmond
Join The Misfits of London for our ONLY LONDON PREVIEW of the BRAND NEW CHRISTMAS SHOW:
'The Gin Chronicles at Christmas'
Yuletide is upon us, and Doris Golightly is happily preparing for Christmas in London with her employer and partner in detection - upper-class half-wit John Jobling - when he is summoned back to Jobling Hall by his Aunt on very urgent business. As he is leaving, his younger cousin Randolph arrives unexpectedly having been galavanting around Europe. As hospitable as ever, Jobling insists his younger cousin should stay as long as he likes, and Doris is tasked with ensuring he doesn't get involved in any shenanigans. .
Randolph stumbles upon Doris reading aloud an urgent telegram and overhears the cry for help from a Baroness far, far away in a place called Pantoland. Doris initially plans on doing nothing without Mr Jobling, but young Randolph convinces her that they really should respond. The future of Pantoland depends upon it!
Transported by some utterly questionable means to the front door of Baroness Hardup's residence, Doris and Randolph have to think on their feet and unravel a family situation that is in no way what they expected!
A delight of festive joy, this rollercoaster vintage, radio-style comedy adventure will be performed only once in London at the wonderful RHACC Theatre in Richmond before heading north to Birmingham, so come and join The Misfits of London with their usual array of voices, live sound effects and family fun.
ALL TICKETS ARE £5
Ticket for 1
Admits one lucky person to the show
|19:00 - 20:30||£5.00|
The RHACC Studio Theatre Richmond, Parkshot, Richmond-upon-Thames, London, TW9 2RE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.