A charming wee nook for dinner and drinks alike, The George IV is a pub in Chiswick known for its gastro fare, ever-rotating selection of ales and vintage-style interiors. Hunker down at one of the cosy tables with a board game and a pint of something tasty or check out the sun-soaked garden to tuck…
A Rogue Opera Cabaret
Friendship... Betrayal... Intrigue...Love... Laughter... Mischief...!
With a new original script in English, Rogue Opera presents the best (and worst) characters in opera alongside the big tunes, the tear-jerkers, the crowd-pleasers and, of course, the drinking songs!
From the classics, to the greatest hits you didn’t know you knew, to our favourite hidden gems, you’ll be introduced to some of opera’s (in)famous heroes, villains, lovers, jokers and martyrs and losers.
Opera is all about larger-than-life characters embroiled in high drama, and the artists can be pretty diva-like, too! Rogue Opera’s ensemble cast -“The Soprano”, “The Mezzo”, “The Tenor”, “The Baritone” and “The guy on the piano” - will take you on a journey through their favourite opera personas and give you a behind-the-scenes, tongue-in-cheek look
Doors open from 7pm
Find out more about the cast here
|Standard seat||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
VIP Booth Package
A special package for you and five friends for your own booth that includes a free bottle of prosseco and Greek mezze sharing platter.
|19:30 - 22:00||£120.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.