Wines Of The World Foodie Experience at 108 Brasserie
- No reviews.
- 108 Brasserie
Local favourite, 108 Brasserie hosts an exclusive ‘Wines of the World Foodie Experience’ during the Marylebone Food Festival. Enjoy this informative 5-course supper club with carefully curated wines selected by the restaurant’s sommelier, Maxim Kassir from unusual regions from around the world, paired with delectable dishes by 108 Brasserie’s Executive Chef, Russell Ford. Tickets cost £60 per person with limited availability.
Wines of The World Foodie Experience
Enjoy this informative five-course supper club with carefully curated wines selected by the restaurant’s sommelier, Maxim Kassir from unusual regions from around the world, paired with delectable dishes by 108 Brasserie’s Executive Chef, Russell Ford.
|19:00 - 21:30||£60.00|
108 Brasserie, 108, Marylebone Lane, London, London, W1U 2QE
2. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
3. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
4. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
8. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.