Chef Patron Aggi Sverrisson from Michelin-starred Texture, will join The Cinnamon Club's Executive Chef Vivek Singh to create an exquisite fusion of European food with Scandinavian influences and Indian spice. Guests can look forward to canapés from each chef such as Icelandic gravadlax, semolina shells with mint and tamarind and lamb seekh kebab in roomali bread.
To follow, the chefs have created five courses, two from each chef and one collaborative course. Vivek will serve his signature Kerala spiced halibut, grilled on banana leaf with green mango chutney, and Aggi will serve a traditional Icelandic plate of king crab with black rice, coconut, ginger, lemongrass and mouli. The collaborative dish is one not to miss- tandoori pigeon leg roll with sweet corn, red wine essence, bacon popcorn and watercress. The evening will finish with Aggi’s Icelandic Skyr with strawberries and muesli.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
I went to the first dinner with Adam Handling on Monday evening and it was such an amazing experience. Vivek is the most hospitable chef and everybody was treated to beautiful food. Both Adam and Vivek's dishes worked in perfect harmony and I can speak for everyone in the room that we were unanimously blown away by the talent of these chefs. I expect Vivek and Aggi's to be no different next week. If you are a real foodie, I highly recommend booking for a truly memorable dinner.
15 Jun 2017 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: