The Sicilian Duo
- No reviews.
- Dolce Vita London
The Sicilian Duo .. is launching a unique series of private events where Chef Carmelo’s exquisite cuisine meets Santy’s exquisite guitar sounds. In a private Mews, both will take good care of only 10 guests in an intimate atmosphere.
A series starting at 6:30 pm with a warm personal welcome. Guests will enjoy an unique experience full of culinary and musical surprises.
Chef Carmelo Carnevale has over 30 years' experience at the highest levels in the culinary world, including Executive Chef positions in high-end restaurants and hotels around the world, and as a Private Chef. Carmelo’s career has taken him all over Europe, Asia – and to some of London’s leading restaurants, Harry’s bar and Novikov among them.
Guitarist Santy Masciarò discovered his passion for the classical guitar with only 8 years. After graduating at the Conservatorium of Pescara with the highest appreciation "cum laude" of the jury he won international competitions, gave concerts and ran business all over Europe. He recorded the first CD "Viaggio Latino" containing his own compositions which were also published by Trekel Hamburg. He dedicated the second CD "Anno 1685" to J. S. Bach and D. Scarlatti.
Price includes the concert, aperitif, selection of Wine pairing and dinner. For info send an mail to email@example.com
|18:30 - 22:00||£130.00|
Dolce Vita London, 22, Bryanston Mews West, London, W1H 2DD
Edgware Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.