Jason's Little Kitchen
- Jenius Social
Come and join us for a 3 course meal where we will experience the fine flavours of West African cuisine. Serving traditional West African cuisine with a modern touch we have carefully obtained organic produce and grass fed poultry completely free from growth promoters and hormones which have all been selected to bring out the finest flavours for our meals.
– Kelewele & Hot Pepper Sauce –
Fried plantain cut into small cubes, marinated in a variety of spices and then cooked until caramelised served with a special hot pepper sauce.
– Jollof Rice with Grilled Chicken –
Basmati rice slowly cooked through a tomato stew
mixed with red & yellow peppers, bay leaves and onions
– Fresh Fruit Dream –
A soft baked layered vanilla pound cake filled with a silky vanilla bean buttercream topped with a range of fruits including strawberries, cherries and nectarines, sure to be a delight to the end of your meal.
3 Course West African Meal
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
6 Hornsey Street N7 8GR
Holloway Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.