Dinner with the winemaker: stories behind the bottle.
- No reviews.
- Bella Cosa Restaurant
Dinner with the Winemaker is inspired by the Italian tradition, where talks are usually held around the dinner table.
You will hear directly from the people behind the wine story, taste their wines and have a unique first-hand impression of what inspires, motivates and challenges them.
We’re delighted to host the award-winning wines of Terenzuola from Colli di Luni, at Bella Cosa restaurant on Thursday 25th October for our first monthly wine dinner.
Terenzuola philosophy is very simple: the winemaker is only a moderator, overseeing the optimal development of the vine. The use of oenological products is reduced to a minimum and the winemaking procedures are extremely delicate, precisely to preserve the essence of the bunch, from the vine to the bottle. He is on a mission to recover an ampelography treasure, focusing on ancient clones of Vermentino or rare cultivars like Albarola, Durella, Vermentino Nero, Canaiolo Nero, known here as Uva Merla, which represent their unique viticultural traditions.
Expect wines with an incredible balance of fruit, minerality, acidity, and complexity. We will be tasting 6 of their iconic wines, paired majestically with a Mare e Monti menu by Antonio, the chef at Bella Cosa Restaurant.
Ivan Giuliani, owner and winemaker, of Terenzuola will be joining us on the night to present the winery, the wines and his unique approach to wine-making.
Dinner with the winemaker: Terenzuola
Drewry House 213 Marsh Wall E14 9FJ
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.