Billy and Jack's Dinner Club
- No reviews.
Join Billy and Jack for Dinner Club, a monthly supper club at BOKI in London's Seven Dials.
Not ones to take things too seriously, this is your chance to eat some of our beautiful, tasty food in a very relaxed environment. You can expect five seasonal courses, a welcome drink, bread and butters and a snack or two, and we'll send you off with a goody bag as well! You can also order drinks from BOKI's incredible bar menu or opt for a drinks pairing.
Veganuary Special - Join us for a special one-off Dinner Club, where we'll be serving guests with a delicious, entirely vegan menu using the best seasonal produce. Everybody is welcome, whether you're a full-time vegan or you're simply curious, you'll be sure to enjoy some beautiful food.
Join us for a one-night only love fest! We'll be serving food to fall in love to, some classics, some new dishes all whilst pumping out some Barry White on the stereo, it's going to be a corker. Couple and single people welcome, bring your partner, lover, friend, sibling, parent or even a rando you've met off Tinder.
Normal service resumes for a supper club celebrating the best seasonal produce around, expect delicious food, great drinks and awesome company. The best Friday night in town!
Menus will be announced soon.
Tickets are very limited.
Please note that these event offers a set menu, if you have dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Five courses, snacks, bread and butters
Five vegetarian courses, snacks, bread and butters
Standard ticket with drinks pairing
Five courses, snacks, bread and butters and with a drink to match each course
Vegetarian ticket with drinks pairing
Five vegetarian courses, snacks, bread and butters and with a drink to match each course
20 Earlham St WC2H 9LG
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.