Wimbledon Tennis, Live Music & 'Top Gun' film | Big Screen on the Green 2017
- Parsons Green
Parsons Green, Fulham, SW6 4UL
Doors open 12:15 - 22:00 BST
Located in a charming pocket of South-West London, Big Screen on the Green (Day.3) features:
• Live Tennis from SW19, F1 & Music Entertainment
• Quintessentially English Heart-pumping Summer Sport
• Summer inspired cocktails from some of London's top mixologists
• Live entertainment
• Gourmet food
• Picnic area
• Boutique pop-up stores
• Pommery Champagne lounge
• Jäegermeister Bar
• Strawberries & Cream
• VIP marquee
• Fun Zone
BSOTG will be raising funds for charities including WWF, Grenfell fire victims, Oxfam & St Thomas Foundation.
Partners include: Pommery Champagne, Taylor Morris, Aperol Spritz, Paramount pictures, Voss Water, Winkworth, Jägermeister, Royal Opera Hall, ProperCorn, Vita Co Co, Voss Water, Freedom Brewery, Franklins & Sons, HL Cruises and the Luxury Brand Network
TICKETS & MORE INFO: www.bigscreenonthegreen.com
Standard (FINAL RELEASE)
Entry Only with *£5 discretional charity donation* Grass Seating / Picnic area
|12:15 - 22:00||£10.00|
Premium (FINAL RELEASE)
*Free Craft Ale / jaegermister mini bottle, Enty: x.1 Reserved Deck chair, wristband access to the VIP Luxury Loos, bag of ProperCorn or Vita Co Co water
|12:15 - 22:00||£14.50|
VIP (FINAL RELEASE)
*Free Craft Ale / jaegermister mini bottle, Queue jump pass, hostess welcome, reserved 1x VIP marquee seat, wristband for access to all areas including Luxury Loos, private table service, a complimentary drink upon arrival, bag of Propercorn or Vita Co Co water
|12:15 - 22:00||£19.50|
Children under 18 months are free. £5 for under 10s.
|12:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
Parsons Green, Parson Green Lane, Fulham, SW6 4UL
Parsons Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders only. Identification may be required.