Yule Jog 5K - Christmas Lights Running Tour - Any1CanRun
- No reviews.
- Covent Garden tube station
SECRET LONDON RUNS' YULE JOG IS THE PERFECT JOLLY EVENING IN YOUR RUN-UP TO CHRISTMAS.
Love Christmas and want to kick-start your festive cheer? Join us on a magical 5k guided running tour of London's Christmas lights, especially for Any1CanRun.
Every night in December, the streets of London are transformed by a series of world famous light displays, twinkling trees and joyful markets. In small groups of runners of a similar pace to you, you'll be led by a Christmas-loving guide to jingle through the 2019 highlights, with plenty of time for pho-ho-hotos.
On this expertly-planned route, starting at Covent Garden (the epicentre of London's illuminations), we'll marvel at the lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Sloane Square, Harrods, Trafalgar Square and many more places you may or may not have heard of.
Of course, every runner gets a santa hat at the start of the run. And if you were hoping for a Silent Night, you’re out of luck: we’ll be playing all the Christmas classics along the route from our portable speakers. Sing-a-long optional. Fancy-dress encouraged. We’re history lovers at Secret London Runs, so we’ll also be pointing out a few places along the way that you might not have noticed, which tell the secrets of Christmas traditions around the world.
The tour ends at Oxford Circus Station after about 80 minutes of festive fun with a seasonal snack. Your tickets include: a 5k run, Christmas lights a-plenty, a history-loving guide, small groups, digital photos, santa hat, and a festive snack:
On the night, we'll break up into groups of a similar pace - each with it's own leader (numbers permitted) Don't worry - no one gets left behind! Our guides are trained to run at the pace of the gentlest runner in the pack. And there are plenty of breaks along the way for photos and festive history - so plenty of breathers!
|17:00 - 20:10||£13.00|
Covent Garden tube station, James Street, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. We reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Please be on time, admission to the tour for latecomers cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. There will be a No Smoking Policy on each tour.
11. The promoter and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Minimum age 12. Must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
13. Please do not attend the tour under the influence of alcohol. We reserve the right to remove you from the tour if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
14. You will be asked to sign an event disclaimer before the run.