The East(er) London Hunt
- Aldgate East Tube Station
The East(er) London Hunt: Who Bunny Dunnit?
Unleash your inner child and have some fun on the streets of East London with a treasure hunt style street game brought to you by the team behind thinkingbob and thinking events. There will be clues to unravel, eggs to find and some naughty bunnies to sort out.
Someone in the Easter bunny camp has been causing chaos around Brick Lane – your job is to figure out which one! Through careful deduction of the evidence collected and interviews with the witnesses - you must solve the cryptic puzzle and face your accused bunny head on in the finale. Can you solve all the clues in time? Analyse the prints and get the right one? Let's find out.
You can bring your team along with you or join in with others when you arrive. The hosts will help sort this and provide you with a free glass of bubbly to get things going. Although the game will be challenging enough to get you thinking - the aim is a fun afternoon with friends and there will be ample opportunities for drinks stops if you choose. The afternoon's finale will reveal all with plenty of chocolate eggs and prizes to be won - along with the chance to get your hands on some thinking bob membership for free!
|14:00 - 18:00||£18.00|
Standard team ticket
Up to 5 players
|14:00 - 18:00||£60.00|
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.