Taskmasters of the Universe - Pub Team Game
WHICH TEAM WILL CREATE THE BEST UNIVERSE IN THE UNIVERSE?!
This team game is open for all those who love going to the pub to meet friends and make new ones by creating and sharing all your wonderful and bizarre visions for a NEW WORLD!
Meet Overlord! The universal being in search of those with the best ideas for a brand new world order!
Teams will be tasked with various rounds to test your wonderful talents.
Present your mad world ideas by any means - drawing, making, singing and dancing if you like!
Who will be appointed leader of your new world?
What wonderful policies will be mandated for your people?
Will your worldwide anthem inspire votes from the other teams?
Get your Taskmaster team together and make a date!
What to expect:
- You'll be greeted by The Overlord. They are looking for a new Taskmaster - this could be you!
- You will be set various tasks by The Overlord to win their affection and praise, how you do this is up to you...
- Drawing, Singing, Crafting, Scavenging or Dancing?
- After all is said and done The Overlord will chose their next Taskmaster who will win a prize for their team!
Get your sales tactics on...
Teams will have a chance to meet and trade with other teams in order to gain useful 'unnatural resources' to help make their beautiful creations.
Teams who throw themselves furthest out of this world and into their newly co-created one will be rewarded.
Know anyone who fancies a drink while putting the universe to rights?! Get 'em along!
View dates below and see who will join you on this collaborative quest to become TASKMASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!
****DOORS @7pm / Show @8pm****
Buckbuck Games create safe and supportive spaces for that good ol’ stuff we used to call playtime! Come get some! 18+
(Early Bird) General Admission
Entry to play the funnest game of your life (90min)
|19:00 - 22:00||£6.00|
Aeronaut, 264, Hight Street, Acton, W3 9BH
Acton Town (Tube)
Please contact the venue with your party size firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.