Music and Food After Dark
Music After Dark Is A Weekly Dance and Street Food Event Held At Through The Shutters.
The Royal Borough of Greenwich's latest jazz, blues and swing venue.
We will be bringing some of the finest acts to our stage over the summer and the best local beers, gins, whisky's that money can buy.
There is also a weekly array of culinary delights brought to your table from Streetfoodmarkets.
We launch in June with local house bands perfoming acoustic sets and a kick ass DJ, this is not to be missed.
Alongside them we have street food's finest kitchen American Green cooking up slow cooked ribs and brisket. On the bar is local beers from Deptford Brewery Villages and gin from Bermondsey distillery Jensens.
This venue is gonna turn into a classic hootnanny providing you with shindigs to remember make sure you book a ticket or turn up at the door.
Entrance and 1 Taster
|18:00 - 23:45||£5.00|
|18:00 - 23:45||£7.00|
The Old Joinery Ravensbourne Wharf, Norman Road SE10 9QF
Cutty Sark (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.