Licensed To Thrill - Teaching men the art of sensual massage and enhanced foreplay
- No reviews.
- Intimacy Matters
4 Hour Sensual Massage Group Workshops
For Men Who Like Women
Foundation Level - Monday 9th December 2019 7 pm to 11 pm
Location - Intimacy Matters Venue, London Bridge SE1 4QS
A series of two unique sensual massage workshops for men who want to increase their confidence and abilities in giving pleasure to women.
The practice is given on specially selected female volunteer receivers, two men to one female volunteer. Max 12 places.
Prices for both the Foundation & Intermediate workshops include
- Prosecco, and refreshments on the night.
- One month free access to Colin's tutorial web site www.intimatetutorails.com
- Invitation to join the Intimacy Matters Sensual Massage Chat Group, to maintain friendships and arrange sensual massage practice
- Worksheets giving written guidance of the massage
Cost - £145 including Prosecco, beer soft drinks and nibbles
This 4-hour group workshop is the starting point and can be taken on its own or as step one to move on to the 4-hour Intermediate group workshop.
If you book the Foundation & Intermediate together £250 (£40 saving)
Testimonial from Peter - September 2019, Foundation
This is essential learning for every sexually active human. It has made me more confident, more knowledgeable and more skilled.
Testimonial from Chris - May 2019, Foundation & Intermediate
Perfect course for me. Very, very enjoyable. Hit the spot. Excellent balance between group discussion and the learning of practical skills taught by an experienced practitioner with real enthusiasm and an obvious passion. Tried out new skills with my partner. Great fun. Surprisingly I actually found the giving of the massage to the volunteers quite an emotional experience and I felt very privileged to be able to touch another person in such an intimate way.
Foundation 4 Hour Group Workshop Agenda
The workshop is divided into four parts.
Part 1 - 30 minutes
Starting with a 30-minute get to know one another welcome drink with an ice breaker game
Part 2 - 30 minutes
Introduction and discussion
With the female volunteers and guided conversation discussing what women enjoy and about the psychology and complexities of female sexual arousal.
Part 3 - 75 minutes
Learning a full body sensual massage routine
Working in pairs and rotating from receiver to receiver you are taught, step by step, a sensual massage routine. From head to toe on covering both sides of the naked body, this practice session teaches you both therapeutic and sensual strokes on which to build erotic sensual touch and erotic stimulation.
Part 4 - 20 Minutes
Break with feedback
Guided discussion on clitoral stimulation and oral stimulation
Part 5 - 45 minutes
Incorporating erotic arousal techniques
In this part, the routine is repeated but this time you will include the following aspects
- How to encourage slow arousal by stimulating her mind
- Subtle arousing touch to bring on the desire
- How to touch the sensitive but non-erotic areas of the female body
- Breast and nipple massage
- Buttock and upper thigh massage
- External vaginal stimulation
- Positioning and edging her towards clitoral orgasm
Part 6 - 15 minutes
The workshop finishes with 15 minutes of feedback from the female volunteer on your style and technique.
Make an Enquiry
To make an enquiry or to ask questions
- either call Colin on 07966 522 696
- email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name state which workshop you want and your motivation for wanting to take part in this workshop
Book Your Place
To book your place you must first complete the Application form.
To complete the workshop application form Click here
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST ATTENDEES
Zan - Sept 2019 - Zan attended a men's Licensed To Thrill group workshop
It has massively helped self-confidence and I'm seeing results immediately. Knowing that women expect and enjoy you taking charge has done wonders for my confidence.
Tony - September 2019
I had virtually no idea that massages could be used in a sensual way to turn partners on so this was completely new territory and well outside of my comfort zone.
A great experience and well worthy of its cost. I have already put some of the new skills to use and will be attending more of Colin's workshops soon. Everyone attending was very respectful and nonjudgemental. We were all there to learn and nobody was made to feel awkward or unwelcome....quite the contrary. We were all welcomed and introduced and were to feel very comfortable even though for some attendees this was clearly something they had never done before. There was no judgment from the girls either and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves thoroughly.
Mark - August 2019
My female partner and I have had 2 couples appointments with Colin. We both enjoyed the experiences immensely and were keen to build on this. Although we have been together for 10 years, we have been fortunate to maintain a frequent and adventurous sex life. Our experiences with you have further energized something that didn't really need re-energizing at all! As my partner really enjoyed the sensual massages that she received from you, we both decided that I should try to learn some of your techniques by attending your LTT workshop and subscribing to your online tutorials. to the Licences To Thrill Group Workshop.
Following the workshop, I have been able to introduce some of the things that I have learned into our regular love-making with very positive responses! We have also just bought a massage table and the first 90 minutes that my partner spent on it left her very satisfied - twice! Having said that, I still feel I have a lot left to learn. It feels a bit like speaking a foreign language proficiently enough to convey the right message but not
yet being fluent enough to be able to do so without having to think about it!
Question & Answers
If I want further training or experience what is available
Further training can be taken with Colin’s advanced private workshops (5 or 10 hour) or for those wanting to become a professional sensual masseur and run a part-time or full-time practice Colin offers the 20-hour professional workshop. For those wanting to just practice Colin can arrange 2-hour Experiential massage sessions when you get to give a 4 hands massage with him to a male volunteer.
Where do I get change?
There are two changing areas, one for women and one for men with showers available
Who can attend this workshop?
This is a man only event and can be attended by anyone over the age of 18
Does my body type matter
No, the point of this workshop is to give confidence to everyone no matter what age, culture or body type.
Who are the female volunteers?
These are personally vetted women of slim, toned or curvy physiques who are comfortable to discuss sex and receive sensual massage. They are confident women who enjoy erotic massage and will only make any intimate contact with you if you indicate you are comfortable with this and at the same time they expect their own personal boundaries to be respected.
What do I wear?
Wear whatever you feel comfortable, but you need to be able to move freely and using your upper body to massage. So shorts or underwear are ideal. Also, bear in mind that you will be using oils. Shower facilities are available.
Will I be naked at any time?
During the Foundation men remain with shorts on. In the Intermediate workshop, men can become naked but this is optional.
Do I need to be "hands-on" during this workshop?
Yes, for the comfort of the whole group it is important that you take part in giving the massage and not remain just as an observer. However, you can take everything at your own pace.
If I feel uncomfortable can I leave the workshop?
Yes if at any time you feel this workshop is not for you then let the my assistant or me know and leave quietly. You cannot stay and be an observer.
Do people have sex at this event?
No. While being open to erotic sexual exploration this event is designed to be both informative and fun and is not meant to be a sex party.
I may become aroused my self, is that OK?
Yes, it is only natural to become aroused yourself while giving the massage. Just be careful you do not overstate your arousal to the female volunteer and let her touch you ONLY if she wants to.
Can I regard myself as a sensual masseur after this event?
Certainly, you will leave with far greater knowledge and confidence in giving a sensual massage to a female but to get to a high standard I recommend you take a private 1-1 workshop with me at which you have greater opportunity to practice on more volunteers and have individual tuition from myself.
Is this workshop confidential?
Everyone participating in this workshop must agree to keep total confidentiality. You are not expected to reveal your full name or personal details unless you want to. Everything that takes place in the workshop must remain private and confidential and not repeated to other parties in a way that reveals any identities. Phones must be switched off and put away in the changing room no recording equipment of any type.
Is there any supporting material provided?
Yes, If on the day you provide me with your email address I will send to you the written massage routine with bullet point guidance and further information on other training those attending the Intermediate workshop you will also get a one month of free access to my sensual massage video tutorial training web
What do I need to bring with me?
A shower towel
T-shirt, shorts or underwear
Single Ticket LTT Foundation
Licensed to Thrill Foundation Workshop
|19:00 - 23:00||£145.00|
Double Ticket LTT Foundation & Intermediate
Licensed To Thrill Foundation & Intermediate Workshop
|19:00 - 23:00||£250.00|
Intimacy Matters, 16 Icon Apartments, 15 Cluny Place, London, SE1 4QS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.