Killing Kittens Intermediate Workshop - Massage My Woman (Men Only)
- No reviews.
- Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms
Killing Kittens presents
Massage My Woman
A series of Sensual Massage Workshops run by Sex & Relationship Engineer Colin Richards of Intimacy Matters
If you have any questions before booking please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
A sensual massage group workshop for men who want to increase their confidence and abilities in giving erotic pleasure to women.
This unique training will:
- Teach a man to become an excellent lover by understanding the sexual physiology and psychology of women.
- Increase confidence tapping into and releasing masculine primal energy
- Empower him with specialist knowledge and skills to stimulate a woman
Location – Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms – London Bridge
You practice on personally vetted female volunteers, working in pairs to one female volunteer. Past massage experience is not necessary but you do need to have a desire to give sensual touch.
Intermediate Workshop –
Massage My Woman Workshop takes your practical skills, in giving erotic arousal, to another level and provides a deeper insight into the female sexual process.
With the further practice of giving the sensual massage, you learned in the Foundation workshop, in the Intermediate workshop you will be taught additional erotic techniques to include in your lovemaking repertoire. These techniques will give her sensations she has probably not experienced before.
Starting with a 30-minute discussion on how women like to be brought to orgasm and what dynamic they like to feel from their man.
Part 1, 75 minutes
Mastering Erotic Stimulation
Colin gives detailed instruction on the following techniques. Students follow the example on the volunteer receivers.
· Body to body massage
· Managing reciprocal arousal but maintaining focus on her
· External anal stimulation
· G spot massage
· A spot massage (anterior fornix)
· Encouraging female ejaculation
15 minutes break
Part 2 – 45 minutes
Bringing it All Together
This final practice massage session is given in an authentic way as possible. Students continue to work in pairs giving their ‘receiver a full body sensual massage combining all the techniques learned. Lights dimmed, soft music playing, warm oil the task in hand is to work together to take your lady on a journey of sensual intimacy and erotic pleasure.
We finish with feedback on their experience from the female receivers.
Once you have booked, you will be sent an email requesting to fill out a short questionnaire which will help us ensure you get what you want out of the workshop. Please note you will also be required to bring along photo ID and acknowledge and agree to terms of disclaimer which will be sent to you 2-3 days before the workshop. Along with the agenda and FAQS.
|18:30 - 22:00||£150.00|
Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms, London Bridge, London, SE1 4QS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.