West End Christmas Special Silent Disco with Boogie Shoes
- Covent Garden Tube Station
The Boogie Shoes team brings your Christmas Present. The Silent Disco Walking Tours of London. 'The Christmas Party!'
Come on a festive special hilarious heart-warming dance walk through the streets of London. Expect magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide. Expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s and 00s. and a few Christmas Crackers of course!
See the Christmas Lights!
What a great way to roam around beautiful festive London with your friends. Santa Hats and Tinsel Optional.
'The most fun I've ever had'
Hi Tec Headphones provided.
Please arrive at Covent Garden Tube station no later that 5 minutes before your tour starts. Don't be late we can't wait!
What's the refund policy?
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We will meet you at Covent Garden Tube Station.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
you can email us on
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event
Bring your email confirmation on your phone.
|Christmas Silent Disco 4.30pm||16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|6pm -7.00pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco||18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
|Child ticket (under 16)||16:30 - 17:30||£10.00|
|Child ticket (under 16) 6pm||18:00 - 19:00||£10.00|
|8pm-9:00pm Boogie Shoes Silent walking party||20:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
|friday 4.30pm||16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|friday child tickets||16:30 - 17:30||£10.00|
|5 tickets (lower booking fee) Fridays||16:30 - 17:30||£100.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Longacre, Covent Garden, plaza, London, WC2E 8BE
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.