Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen is located in the heart of the West End, within a brief stroll of Tottenham Court Road. The interior features an exposed brickwork design, low lighting and a slick, clean-cut feel that goes some way to creating a welcoming ambience. There's also an impressive Beer Garden perfect…
Sounds Familiar Music Quiz - Jerusalem Bar
4th November - I Don’t Fancy You As Much As I Used To, Feel The PowerBallad, I Like To Make a Song & Dance about it, Fadtastic, Live Forever, Got It Covered, Mash It Up & Mysterious Wheel of Steel.
Time Out calls us London's most popular and raucous music based quiz.
Sounds Familiar is a party in a pub quiz format. If you like - it's seven/eight discos in one night. We play clips of tracks and people (normally) have to answer the track and the artist. It's that simple. There are no boring questions because we only play the best bits. By the end of the quiz everyone is up on the tables dancing and belting out the tunes into their imaginary microphones! Just listen to the track, have a sing song and/or dance to it and write down the answers on your sheet. Our aim is to get everyone dancing and singing by the end. We also give prizes for best team names.
The whole event is fun from beginning to end. We have rounds like Round of Cheese, Feel The Power Ballad, Does Liking This Record Make Me Uncool?, Indie Disco, I'm No Fool - I Know My Old Skool, Are You Ready To Rock?, I Could Have Danced All Night, Soul Weekender, School Reunion, Live Forever, Couch Potato, Mash It Up and many many more.
DJ Al is compere, quizmaster and resident DJ with his partner in rhyme MC Quizzical who raps about celebrities and you have to guess who he is talking about. We sometimes have a Pile of Sh*t round which is the worse records we can think of, the team that comes last each win a CD of that round. We also have a round called the Mysterious Wheel of Steel. It has 8 rounds on it and wherever the wheel stops that's the round you get.
Sounds Familiar is the only music quiz to be a regular on the festival scene playing at V Festival,Bestival, Camp Bestival, Latitude, Vintage at Goodwood, Secret Garden Party, the Big Chill, Camden Crawl, Festinho and Bloom.
Office Party Ticket
Small Office Party Ticket
Team of 8 Ticket
Team of 6 Ticket
Team of 4 Ticket
Table at the Back
Table round the corner
Admits 6 - Standing only
33- 34 Rathbone Place W1T 1JN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.