Late at the Gate Ye Olde Tavern Quiz: Malta Edition
- Museum of the Order of St John
Grab a drink from historic boozer the Jerusalem Tavern and enjoy live music, before pitting your wits against our quiz master.
This is a general knowledge quiz with a Maltese twist in celebration of this year's European Capital of Culture, Valletta, a city founded by the knights of St John - you'll know more than you think about this small but mighty country.
Team Ticket £30 (max. team size 6 ppl).
The Jerusalem Tavern will be operating a cash bar. A limited selection of bar snacks will be available to purchase, but please feel free to bring any additional food you may need (sandwiches etc.)
Late at the Gate Team Ticket
Maximum team size = 6 people
|18:30 - 21:30||£30.00|
Museum of the Order of St John, St John's Gate, St John's Lane, London, EC1M 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.