Live Well Series: In Conversation with Ella Mills, Founder of Deliciously Ella
- No reviews.
- Ham Yard Hotel
IN CONVERSATION WITH ELLA MILLS, FOUNDER OF DELICIOUSLY ELLA
MONDAY 20TH AUGUST
6.15PM FOR A 6.30PM START
Returning for summer 2018, Ham Yard Hotel hosts its second Live Well Series, bringing together experts across the health, fitness and wellbeing world to guide and inspire.
As part of the series, Ham Yard will be partnering with Sweaty Betty, who have curated a series of talks throughout different spaces within the hotel.
Ham Yard is delighted to welcome Ella Mills (aka Deliciously Ella), the award-winning cookery author and entrepreneur for a book signing and talk on her incredible journey from food blogger to business woman. Ella will also discuss her latest book, The Plant-Based Cookbook, featuring the most in demand recipes from her thriving deli.
£40 including a copy of Deliciously Ella's The Plant-Based Cookbook, tickets to the talk and a welcome drink
£65 including all of the above, plus a three-course dinner from a set menu in Ham Yard Bar & Restaurant
Live Well Series: In Conversation with Deliciously Ella
Includes a copy of Deliciously Ella's The Plant-Based Cookbook, tickets to the talk and a welcome drink
|18:15 - 20:00||£40.00|
Live Well Series: In Conversation with Deliciously Ella and Dinner
Ticket includes a copy of Deliciously Ella's The Plant-Based Cookbook, a welcome drink, talk and three-course dinner from a set menu in Ham Yard Restaurant following the event
|18:15 - 21:30||£65.00|
Ham Yard Hotel, 1, Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
4. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.