Avocado Brunch Club
- Printworks Kitchen
Have you ever dreamed of a brunch where every dish contains glorious avocado? Where you can sip avocado based cocktails while learning fun avocado facts?
Dream no longer...Meredith O’Shaughnessy the London pop-up Queen is back and this time with a foodie pop up celebrating the worlds most popular green fruit…the humble but wonderful Avocado.
The first of it’s kind ‘Avo-Brunch Pop-Up' will be celebrating the brilliance of the our favourite food with a 5 course avocado inspired brunch menu for guests to experience with fun cocktails and a DJ playing weekend-disco for post brunch entertainment.
We flippin' love avocados and now are going to celebrate them in every possible way.
As well as the five-course avocado tasting menu guests will be welcomed with an avocado margarita on arrival and not only that, because the journey can't end there, everyone who attends will received a grow your own avocado kit to take home.
Come and get your avocado on!!
We love our veggie friends and have an adapted menu just for you. Please let us know when you book your ticket.
We will also cater for food intolerances (unless you are not avo-tolerant), again, we will need to know in advance.
All our events are dog friendly - so if you have a well behaved pooch do bring them along.
5-course brunch with welcome avo-tail
|12:30 - 19:00||£55.00|
Printworks Kitchen, 26, Rosebery Ave,, London, EC1R 4SX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.