An open air outdoors event : Silent Disco Tour (Private Bookings) London with Boogie
- No reviews.
- Covent Garden Tube Station
Covid responsible: Track and Trace: Physical Distancing throughout the Tour.
The Boogie Shoes team presents Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours of the West End.
An outdoors open-air event in London's West End.
Headphones are sterilised before and after use. Hand Sanitiser and masks encouraged. No touching and COVID aware precautions.
Come on a dance walk adventure through the streets of London. With magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide. You should expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes that you already know.
You don't need to dance to join in, it's a walking tour with great music!
Come vibe with us!
PRIVATE BOOKINGS (ONLY YOUR GROUP)
Up to 20 guests
Come join your Boogie Shoes Crew on your private tour around London's Iconic Landmarks
We will be physically distancing COVID track and Trace and full Risk Assessments before each tour and outside in the fresh air and moving the entire tour.
Private party tickets 7:30pm (This ticket allows up to 20 guests included in the price)
Private party tickets 7:30pm (up to 20 guests included in ticket)
|19:30 - 20:30||£200.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, 41 longacre, Longacre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.