Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Rumpus Vol. 33: Summer Bash
- Brixton Jamm
We are just an eentsy, teentsy tiny bit excited about summertime! We’re sure you are too! And to celebrate this most glorious of seasons and our ickle bit of ecstatic sentiment we have decided to throw a teeny weeny Summer Bash!
As fields and festivals lure many away we beg the question ‘Why shouldn’t those left behind have a chance to play?’ Well we’re gonna!
Prior to the main event we'll be teaming up with our long time partners in good time crime Hotcakes for a summer boat party (headlined and curated by the Burning Man legend Simon Shackleton, AKA Elite Force, to get you bouncing. There'll be a full Rumpus takeover twist on the upper deck, featuring Brother Bear and Mike Freear.
Once we have pirated and pillaged enough upon the high seas we shall parade our merry way to Brixton Jamm. Here you’ll find two rooms set to bursting in typical Rumpus style with some of the best bands - including The Filthy Spectacula and Tankus the Henge! - DJs and walkabout performers to keep you kicking til the wee hours in the southernmost heart of our fair city.
The Filthy Spectacula - Join these unique as f**k twisted gypsy punks adrift upon the seas of stupidity bringing you revved up pirate shanties, ska, punk, dark cabaret, southern gothic, musichall and did we mention a wee bit of drunkness?
Tankus the Henge - Tankus renowned for warming the hearts of all who cross them this six-piece powerhouse of a band bring to life before you the magic of old time Fairgrounds, modern day Circus cascading down a sound that is at once uplifting and wild, dark and heartfelt.
Prinz Friedrich - Europe’s only coherent response to the likes of Tom Waits & other Economic disasters. Forged on the Underground scenes of Britain & Europe, these dudes have seen and done some weird shit already. Please call the Federal Republic of Germany on +49 30 22732152 for song requests.
Brother Bear - Straight from the Old Saw Mill Garden Party, this is the cuddliest DJ with the fiercest beats!
Hot Cakes Room
Hot Cakes and Rumpus have been throwing parties together since before there was a Hot Cakes and before there was a Rumpus. When we need Bass, we go to the folks who have it in bin-fulls.
A Skillz - Dropping broken beats like they’re clear cut diamonds this man has got ALL the Skillz!
Elite Force - Let the force go Ka-Boom! If anyone was going to deliver a marvellous mash-up of techno, electro & breaks it would be this illustrious music man!
Jurassik - Rumpus loves Jurassik! Before we believed in Rumpus, he believed in us. Serving up breaks like no one else can, we can’t wait for him to get behind the decks again!
Final Conflict Takes you on a sonic journey through underground dance music with an impeccably natural flair.
Charlie Chuckles - Foot stomping, hip shaking and wild arm waving are just the starters when this man lays down a musical feast.
Super Quantum Ticket of Doom
Half price limited edition super early bird
|22:00 - 06:00||£7.50|
|Super Cheap Advance Ticket||22:00 - 06:00||£10.00|
|Super Advance Ticket||22:00 - 06:00||£12.00|
|Advance Ticket||22:00 - 06:00||£15.00|
|General Ticket||22:00 - 06:00||£18.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.