League of Ridicule Induction
- The Islington Metal Works
Please note that Member's Pre Sale tickets for Rumpus will start the week before ticket launch. Member's will receive an email each time.
Rumpus: Rainbows & Rayguns sold out in 11 minutes. That's technically less time than Glastonbury takes to sell out. Our previous events sold have sold out in mere hours.
Getting hold of a Rumpus ticket is becoming a quest worthy of tales, and, sadly, with the number of venues shutting down across London we're struggling to find a new home wherein we can grow further.
And so, behold: the Rumpus Membership Scheme – otherwise known as the League of Ridicule.
The short version is that for £30 for a Single Membership or £50 a year for a Double Membership, Creatures will be admitted into the fabled League of Ridicule for one season (running October – July).
Each and every single member of the League of Ridicule will have one whole week, prior to general release, in which to purchase one (Single Memberships) or two (Double Memberships) tickets with a 33% discount from full price.
Memberships to the League of Ridicule will be strictly capped at 200.
Please note: Memberships will NEVER grant access to special VIP content. Rumpus will never have paid-for VIP content. We have worked, run and attended thousands of events in the past 15 years, and we firmly believe that our policy of never segregating our Creatures based on income levels is one of the things that makes Rumpus special.
The Islington Metal Works, 6, Torrens St, London, EC1V 1NQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.