Rumpus: Fools, Ghouls & Jewels! London Games Festival Fringe.
- No reviews.
- The Islington Metal Works
In association with London Games Festival, for one night, across seven rooms and 8 bewitching hours, the fantastical freakery that is Rumpus revels and roisters.
Be afraid, be very very afraid, for SeaSylph Games returns with an immersive live game stretching throughout the entire venue featuring YOU versus YOU! Will you join the Fools, are you a Ghoul, or are you a…. bloody hell, is that a Dragon?! With a night of quests, plots, schemes, and hoarding you must decide whom to follow. Will you help the Lord of Misrule flummox the Cannibal Queen of the Ghouls? Or will you take her side instead? Or maybe your tastes are more sparkly, and... Scaly. Whosever side you choose, dress according to the team you follow: Fools, Ghouls or Jewels!
Jesters, and jokers, flesh-eating monsters and sparkly-gemmed vajazzlers all, will be dancing up a storm of glorious proportions with those riotous Creatures, Buffo’s Wake, Ushti Baba and Clan Dextine up in the Main Room.
Giving it to you hard and fast down on the ground floor are Forest of Fools and Lead Shot Hazard.
The Balkan Roast returns bursting with bands and bards from around the world. DJs deliver drop-dead divine beats, acrobats perform fantastic feats and feints of Circus and roving artists roam.
Dancing Dunces, Scintillating Sapphires, Jaded jesters, Eclectic Emeralds, Vapid Village Idiots, Cute Cannibals, Jocular Jokers, Didactic Diamente Diadems, Gorgeous Ghouls, Raffish Rascally Rubies, Fluffy Fools,
Buffo's Wake - a twelve-legged beast hatched in the murky backwater of Brighton, UK. Armed with accordions, violins and a bucket full of gusto they waltz, tango, mosh and kolo their way into our hearts
Ushti Baba - Riotous Gypsy-Folk with hypnotic trans-European melodies and Jungle
Clan Dextine - a journey through bass and time
Paradise Moist - living it up large and lively.
Room 2 - Megabeat Monster Takeover by Tremor Sound
Father Funk - Undoubtedly the Father of 21st century bass driven funk. He has created such a recognisable brand, whether it's his head banging energy, his unique party driven sound or his incredible moustache you know when the Father is behind the decks!
Rogue One b2b Stitch
Rogue One - Rogue one has been making waves in the drum and bass scene recently and has certainly made a name for himself across the country.
Stitch - Some of the heaviest and filthy tracks are laid down by the one they call Stitch. He'll drop the bass so hard you'll probably need stitches after he's finished with you.
Tuxedo Junction - Swing... Shaken, not stirred. This cheeky duo are the crazy cocktail you get when you take jazz and inject it with an overly generous helping of bass.
Aaron K -A Hot Cakes favourite, his style of breaks will have your booty shaking all night long!
Tremor Allstars - It wouldn't be a Tremor takeover without the Allstars making an appearance. They'll give any headline DJ a run for their money taking you on the most joyous of journeys through almost every realm in the world of bass.
Trafic MC - One of the hottest up and coming MCs of 2018. He's hosted for the likes of Calyx & Teebee and Noisia so if you're not skankin' please continue walkin'!
Twitchee - If you're a seagull lover then step aside as he'll wibbidy all over your wotsit! A true killer on the mic and one of the most entertaining free-stylers Bristol has to offer.
Emcee Ellis D - Bring your extinguishers, this host is absolute fire on mic duties.
DJ Jamie Moon - keeping your hips and lips twitching, the best dressed DJ in town!
DJ Bop Gun - funk to the maximum groove.
NeoPink: NeoDroid - Pulsating African rhythm infused electronic dancescape. There may be DROiDs
Room 4 - Balkan Roast Room
Blues Mammoth - Music that's a whole soul deep.
Jorges Hot Club - smokin' hot gypsy jazz!
Balkan Beat Bar - What it says on the tin. All of the Balkan. All of the beats. No compromise.
Room 5 - Courtyard
DJ The Alchemist returns with his charismatic cohorts to weave his magical musical spell and keep your toes tapping in our indoor outdoor space
Room 6 - Wonderland Cafe
Succour and sustenance from those magical and charitable Wonderland Creatures.
Room 7 - CineRave
VJ Harper creates the beats to move your feets and visuals to surprise your eyes.
|Rumpus for London Games Festival Fringe||22:00 - 06:00||£25.00|
The Islington Metal Works, 7, Torrens St, London, EC1V 1NQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.