The cheapest Friday night in London!
American college life is not all books, studying and glee clubs, in fact it really isn't any of the above... its about your frat brothers and sorority sisters, chugging beer through beer bongs, red SOLO cups, hooking up with the hottest people and going to all of the Frat parties that your parents told you not to attend!
Now guess what?? Frat Fridays is bringing all of those things you have seen at the movies about college life right here to Central London, on a Friday Night!
With a massive 50% off ALL drinks until midnight (then student prices for the rest of the night), beer pong, frat boys and sorority girls, banging party choons and the longest beer bong in London - this will be the place to be on a Friday night!
All that's left to say is, CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG
the cheapest ticket to the cheapest night in London
|20:30 - 02:30||£3.00|
Tickets to the cheapest night in London
|20:30 - 02:30||£5.00|
80 Haymarket SW1Y 4TE
80 Haymarket SW1Y 4TE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.