Fun Time Partying, Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Themed Nights
The Manhattan Club is hosting a series of indulgent lunch and dinner banquets this festive season with their Speakeasy pop-up, Christmas in Harlem. Let us take you back to an era of illegal drinking and gambling dens and be lead on a gastronomic tour through the era of 1920’s New York City.
Each event will open with an exquisite cocktail and canapé reception. Guests will then feast on a selection of the finest foods derived by Head Chef Adam Rawson, who has drawn inspiration from a menu served to President Calvin Coolidge in 1924 at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC.
Dinner will be followed by exciting entertainment in the form of Magic, Music, Dancing, Roulette, 1920’s Dress-up and a Photo Booth, all the while getting a chance to imbibe the finest moonshine that the era had to offer.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Amazing night out for our work Christmas party. Food, drinks, setting and entertainment were all fantastic. The magic was amazing!! Recommend for a fun and different evening out.
visited Brunswick Studios on 16 Dec 2016
Nice setting - lovely decorations, food good, good cocktails.
No magic performance after dinner - which was advertised. Entertainment DIY. Paid £80 per head - now advertised at £50! Pleasant enough evening but feel rather cheated.
Our team (who I should mention are not easily pleased) all had a fabulous time. The food was incredible, the staff super friendly & helpful. Venue beautifully and thoughtfully decorated.
visited Brunswick Studios on 07 Dec 2016
What a place! A great setting with incredible food, unforgettable cocktails and amazing entertainment. Would highly recommend this for a group or a couple looking for a fun and unique experience! It definitely won't disappoint!
A truly unique, exciting night out with food that did not disappoint!
We loved playing in the dress-up room and had a blast setting up photo shoots.
The decor and atmosphere set the tone for a fabulous night all around!