Winter Garden: Launch Party
- The Drayton Court
Wonderful things are happening at The Drayton Court this December...
Since the 1st November we took on our biggest renovation project yet; a full refurbishment of our garden, the biggest in West London, to make it fully usable all year round from scorching summer days to those December nights! ✨
We are delighted to invite you to join us for our launch party on Wednesday 15th December 2021.
Here's why YOU need to be there...
- Firework Display to start us off with a bang 💥☄️
- Festive Live Music 🎷🎤
- Pizza Bar 🍕
- Traditional Hog Roast 🐖
- Outdoor BBQ 🍔🌭
- Winter Cocktails 🍸🥃
Mulled Wine & Cider 🍷🍺
- Ski Lodge inspired heated Huts 🏕
- New Outdoor Stage 🎪
Yeh, you'd be a fool to miss it.
We're proud to be bouncing back from a really tough two years and celebrating Christmas the only way we know, by bringing everyone together for a night to remember. Doors open from 16.00 and the fun starts from 17.00, be sure to get down early to grab yourself a seat and something to eat.
We are keen to spread the word so please, tell your friends, tell your family, come and see what all the fuss is about!
💖 - see you there, love from Team Drayton - 💖
Free Entry to the launch party of The Drayton Court: Winter Garden
|16:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
The Drayton Court, 2, The Avenue, London, W13 8PH
West Ealing (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.