The Prohibition Party New Year's Eve Special
- No reviews.
- Secret London Location
Bourne & Hollingsworth Presents: The Prohibition Party New Year's Eve Special
This New Year's Eve, London’s most glamorous pleasure-seekers are invited to shake out their tassels, unfurl their feathers and elude the beady eye of the law at the most lavish Prohibition Party yet. Obscured from the prying eyes of patrol officers, this evening of illicit drinking and good times will be held in a secret Central London Speakeasy, published on the website two weeks prior to the event.
In an age of loosening morals, soaring stocks and bootleg barons, opulence and exuberance is the order of the day at Prohibition Party. Guests will be transported back to the giddy magic of the glistening Roaring Twenties, a time when footloose flappers danced the Charleston, card sharp cads tried their luck at the roulette table, and everyone quaffed on the free-flowing bootlegged booze.
Throughout the night, entertainment includes live bands, DJs on gramophones, silent cinema, dancing troupes and gambling tables. In order to elude the beady eye of the law, cocktail menus are circulated hidden inside the pages of books, and drinks are served in teacups. Those wishing to hone their Charleston steps can join the pre-party dance class from 8pm-9pm, led by professional dancers who will then set the mood with impressive set-pieces for the rest of the party.
Prohibition is a rip-roaring foray into a bygone era in which sumptuous glamour met unbridled mischief with suitable aplomb. Gentlemen should make like Jay Gatsby in a tuxedo and spats, whilst ladies can channel their inner Daisy; unfeasibly beautiful and exhaustingly glamorous in tassels and pearls. The speakeasy atmosphere and decadent outfits mean guests at Prohibition fully indulge in this unique and clandestine revival of an enchanting past.
PROHIBITION PARTY NEW YEAR'S EVE SPECIAL
Monday 31st December 2018
Doors open 9pm - Floor Show and Gambling from 9.30pm
General Admission Early Bird: £50
General Admission + pre party dance class from 8pm-9pm: £60
The Prohibition Party requests that our strict 1920s dress code is adhered to. Entry will be refused to any guests who equate plastic, polyester or novelty items with good taste, or those wearing jeans or trainers.
Please note that tickets are non refundable
|General Admission Early Bird||21:00 - 03:00||£50.00|
General Admission + pre party dance class
Pre party dance class from 8pm
|20:00 - 03:00||£60.00|
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.