NYE Dinner Dance
- No reviews.
- The Dartmouth Arms
NYE Dinner Dance - Spend New Year's Eve WITH DDC in the pub.
This year we are hosting our end of year celebration at the Dartmouth Arms, our new food, drink and music pub in Tufnell Park, NW5.
Intimate and cosy, we are releasing VERY limited tickets for dinner, evening canapés and cocktails, and our late night party with DJs until 3am.
Dinner includes a welcome cocktail, canapés, then four courses served supper club-style, with tables and certain dishes shared with our other guests. Look out for the main course; a steaming bread and butter pudding loaded with roast and confit duck breast and artichokes. Winner.
Dartmouth Arms / 35 York Rise, NW5 1SP
Nearest stations / Tufnell Park / Gospel Oak
Dinner & Dance / 7pm-3am / £65
Canapés & Cocktails / 9pm-3am / £25
Drinks & Dancing / 10.30pm-3am / £10
£1 from every NYE ticket will be donated to Teenage Cancer Trust.
NYE Dinner Dance / Late Night Drinks & Dancing
Entry from 10pm with DJs until 3am
35 York Rise NW5 1SP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.