Once again Madame and her entourage of divine creatures will descend on the luxurious three storey Georgian townhouse in Chelsea and transform it into The House of Nude Noir.…
Following the success of her decadent Film Noir party last year, the mysterious Madame Noir will be back to take over Goat, Chelsea on 31 December with another night of decadent celebrations to bring in the new year.
Madame Noir invites her guests to immerse themselves in her unique experiential “Theatre Noir” night of drama, heavily influence by the sensual visual style of celebrated photographer Helmut Newton incorporating moments, sequences and sensations designed to thrill guests.
With Madame’s magical touch the whole place will become a playground with each corner used for live acts and where guests will be encouraged to become actors in a “Theatre Noir” play.
Revellers should come prepared for this spectacle of elegant seduction looking the part, with black tie and mask compulsory for men. Women are encouraged to incorporate black couture lace, leather, silks, avant-garde dresses, masks, lace folds and hats into their outfit.
It remains for me merely to thank you from the bottom of my ever-lusting heart and say how very much I look forward to welcoming you with whips and open arms to Noir Year's Eve. Your Madame Noir does so love receiving your delightful applications. My gasps of pleasure and delight are often heard echoing down the corridors of the house of Nude Noir as I read them wide-eyed and keen with anticipation.
Yet hurry, beloved ones, demand is high and so am I.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Nude Noir is an ‘invite only’ soiree inspired by the works of the world renowned, ever sensual photographer Helmut Newton hosted by mysterious and elusive Madame Noir.
Each event is stylised around a narrative that brings to life a different Noir fantasy. It is a night of moments, sequences and sensations, all designed to gently thrill her guests with visual splendour and drama and where all are encouraged to become part of the performance.