Moon and Mischief New Year's Eve Extravaganza NYE 2020
- No reviews.
Until the end of January 2020 tickets are half price (subject to availability). PLUS the buy-five-get-one-free offer here on DMN.
Join our mailing list to unlock the 50% discount code.
See the refund policy in case you find you can no longer attend.
About the Extravaganza 2020
Following a packed dancefloor and a burning-hot cabaret stage in 2019, Moon and Mischief return December 31 2020 for their first New Year's Eve party of the millennium's second decade!
DJ Jamie Moon and White Mischief curated events & parties around the UK for over 10 years, including remarkable times at mansion and theatres through to the O2, Scala and Bestival.
They've created luscious immersive experiences at the fabulous East London private members club The King's Head. In 2020 they will present yet another top-notch circus and variety show complete with delicious dining and a full midnight countdown.
Here's what you'll get:
- Incredible line-up of cabaret, circus, aerial, drag and more
- A 2hr (with interval) night of entertainment even before the clock strikes twelve
- Gorgeous venue with up-to-date dining and entertainment
A proper midnight countdown ceremony together with the whole room
- Enjoy the night as you prefer: dinner seats, tables, stageside seats, regular seats or standing tickets
- Diners get early entry into the venue, a two course dinner and can keep their tables
- Tickets available for people who just want to see in midnight and dance
- Dresscode: be as fabulous as you want to be (dressing up not compulsory)
- DJ & dancing until 2.30am
- Group discounts available here on Design My Night
Five pounds off all tickets and 50% off this NYE 2020 show
Sign up with the Moon and Mischief emailing list and you'll instantly be given a code for five pounds off all tickets and 50% off this NYE show.
Dinner table seat
Two course dinner (see menu here on Design My Night). Plus a table seat all night from 8pm. No food. Set up a tab with your card at the bar and have drinks delivered to your table.
|20:00 - 02:30||£99.00|
Table seat (no food)
A table seat all night from 8pm. No food. Set up a tab with your card at the bar and have drinks delivered to your table.
|20:00 - 02:30||£64.99|
A seat in front of the stage for the entire show (seats allocated on night in order of arrival) from 8.45pm to 11.30pm, after which seat will be moved ready for the midnight ceremony
|20:45 - 02:30||£54.90|
A seat in the main part of the hall for the entire show (seats allocated on night in order of arrival) from 8.45pm to 11.30pm, after which seats will be moved ready for the midnight ceremony
|20:45 - 02:30||£49.99|
Enjoy the entire show from the balcony bar or stand at the back of the room. Arrive from 8.45pm.
|20:45 - 02:30||£29.99|
Standing Midnight Ceremony Only
Arrive from 23:30 for the Midnight Countdown (no seat, no show), dj until 2.30am
|23:30 - 02:30||£14.99|
Guests sitting at table seats or dinner table seats may order bottles of champagne at £44.99 per bottle delivered to your table. Price on the night will be £60
|20:00 - 02:30||£49.99|
Group Discount Table Seats (no dinner) - five or more at 20% off
Use code tablegroup20 on this ticket type to get 20% off table seat bookings of six seats or more. No food included.
|20:30 - 02:30||£64.99|
Group Discount Standard Seats (no dinner) - six or more at 20% off
Use code standardgroup20 on this ticket type to get 20% off standard seat bookings of six seats or more.
|20:45 - 02:30||£49.99|
Group Discount Dining Seats- six or more at 10% off
Use code dininggroup10 on this ticket type to get 10% off dining bookings of six or more
|20:00 - 02:30||£99.99|
TBA, TBA, W12
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.