GIRAFFE NYE Dinner, Party and Fireworks!
- Giraffe Southbank Centre
RAISE A GLASS AND CELEBRATE AT GIRAFFE THIS NEW YEARS EVE
With one of the biggest fireworks displays in the world, there's no better place to get your front row seats than Giraffe Restaurant at Southbank Centre.
Enjoy our exclusive 4 course New Year's Eve menu with riverside views and music from our amazing DJ - We'll make sure your night with us is certainly one that you will never forget.
Bubbly and canapés on arrival, followed by 3 courses with options including:
Padron peppers with sea salt and toasted almonds (VG), Garlic and chilli squid, Orange miso karrage skewers, Chard pineapple, mint and tomato salad (V)(GF).
Slow braised lamb shoulder, Rump steak, Vegan katsu (VG), Cali burger, Pan roasted tuscan salmon (GF).
Chocolate brownie and salted caramel ice cream (V)(GF), White chocolate profiteroles (V), Chocolate filled churros (VG), Cinnamon panna cotta.
(V) contains no meat of fish. (VG) contains no animal products (GF) Gluten free
NYE at GIRAFFE SOUTHBANK
Ticket for 4 course meal and fireworks
|19:00 - 01:00||£135.00|
Giraffe Southbank Centre, Unit 1/2 Royal Festival Hall, Belvereder Road - Riverside level, London, SE1 8XX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
There are special access arrangements for the South Bank on New Year’s Eve:-
EACH restaurant guest to Southbank Centre must have this ticket, and MUST produce this to the stewards to gain access to the area during the evening.
The Southbank Centre site will be closed from 3pm and re-opened for ticket holders with restaurant bookings only from 7pm. You should show your access ticket at the gate designated for restaurant guests (Gate ‘A’) on Southbank Centre Square on Belvedere Road. Please note there are no toilet or refreshment facilities on the site other than in the restaurant in which you have your booking.
Guests are strongly advised to arrive by 7.30pm before closure points are put in place by the fireworks event stewards
and crowd build-up makes it difficult to access the area. The area is likely to be completely closed down to the general public from 8pm.
Giraffe will not be admitting guests after 8pm.
Guests are strongly advised to use public transport and in particular to Waterloo station, then access Southbank Centre from Belverdere Road via Stamford Street and Cornwall Road.
The Golden Jubilee Bridge will be closed for pedestrian access direct to the Southbank Centre site
at 3pm. The pedestrian route from Waterloo station will be diverted by the Police from 5pm when guests should be prepared for a longer walk to reach Southbank Centre. This will also be the case on the return journey, if going home via Waterloo station.
Guests are strongly advised not to drive. Roads in central London are likely to be closed from 2pm until reopened by the Police (circa 5am). It is guests’ responsibility to check the up-to-date travel information on www.visitlondon.com or www.tfl.gov.uk and make appropriate travel arrangements.
Southbank Centre and its restaurant partners will not accept responsibility for late arrivals and lost tickets, and regret that no refunds for unused tickets will be given.
Restaurant guests may have access to the Riverside areas to watch the Mayor’s fireworks, but please note that this will be at the jurisdiction of the fireworks event safety team and cannot be guaranteed in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Please note the Southbank Centre is not located within the general public ticketed viewing area and as such your Southbank Centre event ticket will not grant access to the main fireworks viewing area.
Please note the organisation of the fireworks display and outside access is at the jurisdiction of the fireworks event safety team and cannot be guaranteed in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
STRICTLY NO ACCESS WITHOUT TICKET.