BLODWEN: A WELSH GIRL'S JOURNEY
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
~ ~ ~ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 ~ ~ ~
THIS EVENT WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED UNLESS THERE IS COMPLETE SHUTDOWN.
As an independent venue whose goal is to support independent artists, we are committed to ensuring all of our scheduled performances and events go ahead as planned unless they cancelled outside of our control or considered unsafe to the general public or staff. We will be closely monitoring the advice of our government and health authorities. The well being of our customers, employees, suppliers and performers is of the greatest importance to us we will continue to ensure our policies and procedures reflect this.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"They have rugby in London, don't they?"
GENRES: JAZZ / MUSICAL THEATRE
TICKETS: STANDARD £10 | ON THE DOOR £12
SEATING IS UN-ALLOCATED AND IS SUBJECT TO 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED BASIS
ONLY BAR FOOD & DRINKS AVAILABLE IN JAZZ CLUB
À LA CARTE DINING AVAILABLE IN THE MAIN RESTAURANT PRIOR TO SHOW
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2 HOURS FOR DINNER RESERVATIONS.
Doors: 7pm / Show: 8pm - 9pm
|19:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is available on a first come, first served basis only. Latecomers may be required to stand until seating becomes available.
5) Reserved seating is only available for ticket holders of 7 or more people.