Philippa Mo @ The Curtain
- No reviews.
- The Curtain
For the first time ever, The Curtain, Shoreditch hosts a classical night.
Fresh from her series at the Biscuit Factory, Bermondsey which ran throughout 2018, Philippa is now appearing at the exclusive venue The Curtain. She is known for presenting eclectic programmes of sublime and sometimes shocking classical music both as virtuoso soloist and alongside her stellar lineup of international guests. The music ranges from earliest Baroque right through to cutting edge contemporary composition.
Enjoy a drink at the bar and get up close to some live music making in one of the coolest spaces around. Stay after to chat..
The Curtain, named after the Elizabethan playhouse which once stood nearby, is in the thick of Shoreditch revelry. Upstairs, one of Shoreditch’s latest hotels, a party palace with clubby rooms, a taco and tequila bar and a rooftop pool with an urban panorama. Don’t miss Red Rooster, a shrine to soul food from one of New York’s most loved chefs. Downstairs is a private, members-only club, which has its own bar and live performance venue, which often hosts secret gigs with big-name acts.
It’s a short walk to the area’s best bars, restaurants and clubs. Shoreditch High Street is a 5 minute walk and Old Street station is 10 minutes away.
Programme to include solo violin works by the Baroque masters Telemann and Bach and stunning music by Max Richter and 'The Blue Girls Have All Gone Away' for violin and echo pedal by Colin Riley.
Philippa Mo @ The Curtain
Live classical music by one of London's finest virtuoso musicians at The Curtain, Shoreditch
|19:00 - 23:30||£20.00|
The Curtain, The Curtain, 45 Curtain Rd, London, EC2A 3PT
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.