Franco's Jazz Lounge
- No reviews.
Franco's Jazz Lounge is back by popular demand!
On each Saturday evening we will welcome a different musician and bands to the stage to entertain you with sophistication and glamour from 7.30pm.
Listen to some spine-tangling jazz over a delicious three course meal with wine or enjoy drinks and lighter dishes from our bar menu.
With each evening boasting a range of music styles and a large choice menu, there will be something for everyone.
Saturday 30th March 2019
Saturday 13th April 2019
S-J Jazz Trio
Saturday 27th April 2019
Saturday 4th May 2019
S-J Jazz Trio
Saturday 18th May 2019
S-J has wowed audiences all over the world performing tours of Australia including Sydney Olympic Stadium, LA, Orange County Festival, as well as numerous other festivals around Europe a the Headline Act. With an exciting style, invoking Peggy Lee, Ella Fitzgerald and Nina Simone and an electric voice reminiscent of singes from that era, this is an evening not to be missed.
Andrew Osbourne has been singing all over the world - recently completing a tour through nine European countries, spanning over 8000 miles. He has performed on cruise ships, numerous international luxury hotels and prestigious venues all around London; drawing musical influences from artists such as Sam Cooke, Elton John and Billy Joel which he injects into his live shows and the debut album he is currently writing. Andrew's extensive repertoire includes classic Great American Songbook standards as well as pop hits old and new - all served up with a vintage jazz feel and plenty of vocal flair!
We look forward to welcoming you to Franco's Jazz lounge.
Entry to Live Music only
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Live Music & Dinner
Entry to Live Music and a three course dinner. Including VAT, excluding 12.5% service charge
|19:00 - 23:00||£50.00|
61 Jermyn Street Jermyn Street SW1Y 6LX
Green Park (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.