DANA ALI - EP LAUNCH
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Dana Is An American Singer Songwriter. Her Music Takes Elements Of Soul, Jazz, Blues And R&B.And Dana Will Be Celebrating At Toulouse Lautrec With The Release Of Her New E.P. Album ‘CHASING KISSES’.
Taking Her Influences From Aretha Franklin to Tina Turner. You Can Expect A Blend Of One-Of-A-Kind Take On The Most Loved Songs, As Well As Some Of Dana’s Originals.
Dana Ali Is An American Singer And Songwriter From Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
She Has Crossed The Waters To The United Kingdom With Her Bass Player, Dave Hewitt (Babe Ruth Fame). They Have Co-Written Together And Recorded Songs With Bryan Smith At Mediasmiths Studio 2 In The U.K.
Dana Is An Artist Signed To Rehegoo Music Label, whose Label Has Collaborated With Global Icon Quincy Jones. Dana Ali Has Been Touring The U.K. Extensively And In The Course Of Her Musical Career, Dana Has Won Over The Hearts Of Music Lovers From All Walks Of Life. Performing At A Variety Of Venues And Festivals, Making Dozens Of Appearances In The U.K., Dana Has Earned The Admiration And Affection Of Countless Fans, Serving As Both Inspiration And Role Model.
Doors Open and hour before the show
|19:30 - 22:00||£12.50|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.