Malice presents: The Lion, The Glitch & The Wardrobe
- Simulacra Studio - 302-304 Barrington Rd SW9 7JJ
***PRE-SALE, EARLY BIRD, 2nd Release TIX HAVE SOLD OUT. 3RD RELEASE ABOUT TO SELL OUT.***
It’s about that time again people.
Time for a MALICE event. THIS time it's Narnia meets The Matrix.
For those who don’t know, here’s how we get down:
Expect to be immersed in a weird, wild and wonderful world of interactivity, experience rooms & immersive characters.
Where theatrics play out around you on two dance floors to a score of inter-dimensional Techno & Pop/Funk/Soul played by 6 DJs and dazzling visual FX, light shows & holograms.
Where a fun, hedonistic crowd devoid of douchebags enjoy the finest night-vibes in London.
Expect an event you couldn’t begin to sum up in a succinct soundbite, in the lift on Monday morning, when someone inquires ‘Good weekend?’
Just say ‘Yes thanks Carol, how was yours?'
Because Glitch please, this is a Malice event.
You really had to be there.
The Lion, the Glitch and the Wardrobe.
TL;DR - Yes, it's Narnia meets The Matrix.
"This isn't the real world, Neo. It's a goddamn GLITCH world."
We're creating a world, and we need to populate it with party people. All great stories need characters so don’t be afraid to commit to the theme and dress up a bit. Matrix, Narnia...a bit of leather, (faux) fur, our make-up artists...YOU GOT THIS.
This is the 7th immersive event by Malice, combining the amazing talents of loads of artists, all disciplines, all choreographed for one big shebang of an immersive party.
Strap yourselves in folks, it's about to GLITCHY.
DRESS CODE: Matrix meets Narnia. Here's some inspiration: http://bit.ly/2Ogoe65
Join the Malice Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliceArts/
Or visit the Malice website: www.malice-arts.com
Malice Arts has been crafting its unique blend of dance music (techno to pop) and immersive experiences - from Malice in Wonderland to the sell-out pre-US election Trumpocalypse party and the Orwell & 80’s inspired culture clash ‘1984 vs 1984’.
"We can only show you the door, you're the one that has to go through it...."
|Early Bird||22:00 - 04:00||£24.00|
|2nd Release||22:00 - 04:00||£28.00|
|3rd Release||22:00 - 04:00||£32.00|
Simulacra Studio - 302-304 Barrington Rd SW9 7JJ, 302-304, Barrington Rd, London, SW9 7JJ
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 25 years of age. Identification may be required.