Murder on the Barts Floor
Chelsea’s most notorious speakeasy - famed for its lawless liquor and raucous parties - is becoming famous for something a little more sinister… the scene of a terrible crime.
On the 1st of May, we're calling upon those of you with a keen eye and a sharp mind. If you consider yourself the no-nonsense type, with a penchant for spotting loose-lipped liars then we need your help!
Firstly, rip your way through the police tape and enter the apartment to find a room of suspects, each with their own potential, spine-chilling motive. You’ll be encouraged to take in all the evidence, get to know the scene, but most of all - get to know the suspects. Do you have what it takes to separate the truth from the lies? Can you detect the subtleties of body language, alibi inconsistencies, or just possess that good ol’ gut feeling? Scribble down clues as you gather them, eventually forming what you believe to be the truth behind the Murder on the Barts Floor.
Afterwards, cool your nerves with a toast to the deceased and a complimentary cocktail from Barts’ Murderous menu. Then, sit back and enjoy as the venue transforms into what it’s best known for - a sizzling speakeasy.
Murder on the Barts Floor
Includes a complimentary drink along with the full immersive investigation
|19:00 - 21:00||£30.00|
Barts, Chelsea Cloisters, Sloane Avenue, London, SW3 3DW
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.