London Silent Hen Party Silent Disco Walk Tour
- Covent Garden Tube Station
Come join your naughty Auntie Boogie Roo on our Hen night tour because London is our playground. A women-led Silent Disco Tour Hen Do special in the streets of London with live commentary from your host Boogie La Roo
The best silent disco tour in London with loads of fun and spontaneous commentary great tunes and a beautiful setting, and lots of giggles as the Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Crew lead you in a tour of the West End weaving dancealong, singalong, flash mobs sing your hearts out girls on your magical HEN DO PARTY around London's West End.
This was the best silent disco ever! We organised it for a hen party — so good. The organisers were MEGA FUN and super engaging. They hyped us up and made it so special. The route was so fun, right through Covent Garden and central London. Great tunes, great vibes, 10/10
(Contact us for your private Hen Tour on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require different dates and times we are flexible)
(over 16s only), Headphones Provided)
Please note your tour may have other guests who have also booked, contact us for a private event.
Hen Party Tickets 1pm
Hen Party Ticket London 1pm
|13:00 - 14:00||£15.00|
Hen party tickets 6:00pm
Hen party tickets 6:00pm
|18:00 - 19:00||£15.00|
Hen Party Tickets 11am
Hen Party Ticket 11am
|11:00 - 12:00||£15.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Covent Garden Tube Station, London, WC2E9DD
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.