WINE MASTERCLASS: ITALY
- No reviews.
WINE MASTERCLASS: ITALY | WEDNESDAY 28th AUGUST | £35 | 6.30pm
a journey from Campania to Sicily
nocellara olives marinated in oregano & red chilli
rosemary & smoked garlic focaccia
capocollo martina franca & pecorino sardo
paired with Vidiaperti (Greco di Tufo from Campania)
citrus cured chalk stream trout, grapefruit & pink peppercorn
paired with Pipoli Bianco (Greco & Fiano from Basilicata)
pan roasted lamb, jersey royals, samphire & hung yoghurt
paired with Brindisi Riserva (Negroamaro & Montepulciano from Puglia)
roasted apricot & frangipane tart
paired with Donnafugata Kabir (Moscato di Pantelleria from Sicily)
only 10 tickets available | price includes 4-course menu with tasting wines & service charge
WINE MASTERCLASS:SOUTH ITALY
a journey from Campania to Sicily | 6.30 pm| 28th August
|18:30 - 21:30||£35.00|
Dehesa, 25, Ganton Street, London, W1F 9BP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.