Wine & Food Pairing - Discover Sardinia
- No reviews.
AN EVENING AROUND SARDINIA'S TASTIEST SPECIALTIES
For our first wine & food pairing dinner, we decided to honour our Italian roots by allowing you to discover Chef Mirko's natal Island - Sardegna - around a set menu you won't forget!
During this event, savour a 3 course dinner featuring some of Sardinia most exquisite speciality while sipping on some of the Island finest wines.
If you didn't have the chance to travel oversea this summer this is your chance to be transported to one of the most beautiful place on earth!
We are a little grape kiss that travelled the world to bring you a fusion of the most delicious wine & food pairing and we just can't to show you where our inspiration comes from.
Ravioli stuffed with potatoes and pecorino cheese served in tomato sauce
A 175ml glass of White Vermentino (Sardinia)
AGNELLO CON CARCIOFI
Slow cooked lamb muscles with rosemary and artichokes
A 175ml glass of Red Cannonau (Sardinia)
With pane carasau and honey
A 175ml glass of White Silenzi Bianco (Sardinia)
Please let us know in advance if you have any special food requirements.
The entire B'acino team is looking forward to seeing you soon!
|Standard||19:30 - 22:00||£45.00|
B'acino, 54-56 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4PH
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.