Food & Drink, Festival, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
Three Wine Men are three great mates who love wine and want to share it with the world! You will know them from the tv – Oz Clarke (the one who managed to get James May to move from beer to wine), Tim Atkin MW (wine expert on Saturday Kitchen) and Olly Smith (aka Jolly Olly – Radio 2’s wine guru). Now you can meet them in the flesh and come and taste with them.
Interest in South African wines is at an all time high. Oz, Tim and Olly invite you to join them as they introduce you a diverse selection of some of South Africa’s best bottles. As well as the chance to taste wines from 30 top wineries you can also meet the talented winemakers in person to grill them about their magic touch in getting the fruit into the bottle.
Get ready to dip yourself in deliciousness and find something to thrill you from your tongue to your toes!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Three Wine Men Events Ltd
The UK's most high profile wine experts - Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW and Olly Smith aka Three Wine Men