The Wedding Reception
- No reviews.
- Kingsway Hall Hotel
Interactive Theatre International presents…
The Wedding Reception
– A comedy experience promising to love, honour and disarray
Will and Kate are expecting a small and intimate party to celebrate their wedding – but Kate’s Mum had other ideas! Cue uninvited guests, misbehaving family and secrets better left in the closet.
In this 2-hour theatrical dining experience, the audience become guests at the couple’s surprise wedding reception. It’s totally immersive and highly improvised, with lots of laughter and love, tears and tantrums… and more than a few surprises! To top it all there’s a 3-course sit-down meal – and maybe even some dancing!
- ‘Nothing less than genius’ 5* FringeGuru, Brighton Fringe
- ‘Perfect comedy timing’ 5* British Theatre Guide, Edinburgh Fringe
- ‘No shortage of laughs… riotous immersive comedy’ 4* The Stage, Edinburgh Fringe
- ‘Four talented actors with impeccable comedic timing and ad lib… hysterically funny’ 5* The Mumble Comedy, Edinburgh Fringe
The Wedding Reception is an original piece devised, written and produced by Interactive Theatre International, the people behind the globetrotting hit, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience. It features four actors in multiple roles; the cast for this UK tour features various actors (see cast list below).
PG15 (occasional strong language and sexual innuendo)
Includes 2 hour show and 2 course meal plus cake .
Peak Dinner Concession
Available for 60+, children and students (you may be asked to provide ID on arrival). Includes 2 hour show and 2 course meal plus cake.
66 Great Queen Street WC2B 5BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and Interactive Theatre International.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.