The Ultimate Dinner Party
- The Little Orange Door
Thursday is the new Friday – and what better way to kick start the weekend than a dinner party without the dishes? Join us at The Little Blue Door for our infamous Ultimate Dinner Party. From appetisers in the Kitchen to afters in the Living Room, we’ve got dinner, dancing, DJs and more to keep the party going til late.
Hosted in our flat, expect games and giggles as you enjoy three courses of dinner party favourites, served family style so you can get stuck in. With bottomless wine, bubbles or beers, there’s no need to bring a bottle to this dinner party – we insist. 😉
Our food is an eclectic celebration of our favourite dishes, piled high with seasonal rifts on classic home comforts and a fun dinner party atmosphere. This is not like dinner at your great aunts. It’s always fun at ours.
After dinner, anything goes. Whether you find yourself in our living room to sing along to some nostalgic classics to our very own piano man/DJ, get competitive playing in the Study with Mario Kart and pool, or simply put your feet up - we don’t blame you if you end up WFH tomorrow!
Pulled Pork Croquettes, Sage and Cranberry Chutney
Burrata, Rocket, Figs, Almond, Olive Oil and Fig Molasses – V, GF
Sous Vide Short Rib, Spinach, Clove & Nutmeg Spiced Sweetcorn Puree - GF
Cauliflower Steak, Cauliflower & Peanut Puree, Fried Cauliflower Leaves – VG, GF, DF
Salmon Wellington with Celeriac Puree
All served alongside Seasonal Vegetables
And a Raw Salad of shaved Kholrabi, Mooli, Sage and Basil
Chocolate Blondie with Vanilla Ice Cream – V
Bottomless isn’t just for brunch! You can choose between bottomless house wines, prosecco or beers to have for two hours. Yes, you read that right! We also have our normal drinks menu available throughout the evening.
*Each guest has to stick to the same drink from the above list throughout the bottomless session and all guests must start bottomless at the same time*
The Ultimate Dinner Party Ticket for Two Courses and Bottomless House Wine or Beer
This ticket is for a two course meal and two hours of bottomless wine, beers or bubbles. Please note that if you would like to purchase pudding, this is at an additional cost of £5 per person.
All tickets are sold individually!
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.50|
The Ultimate Dinner Party Ticket for Two Courses (No drinks included)
This ticket is for a two course meal. Please note that if you would like to purchase pudding, this is at an additional cost of £5 per person.
All tickets are sold individually!
|19:00 - 22:00||£23.00|
The Little Orange Door, 16a Clapham Common Southside, Clapham Common, London, SW4 7AB
Clapham Common (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.