The BBQ Club - Guest Chef Aaron Middleton 26th June
- No reviews.
- The BBQ Club
The BBQ Club Takeover - Aaron Middleton
Jimmys BBQ Club is opening it's doors to some amazing new chefs this year!!
Hosting some of the most innovative and exciting chefs from the UK food scene right now, we are proud to be joining Aaron Middleton - winner of BBC's Masterchef the professionals 2021 on the coals on Sunday the 26th of June for an amazing bespoke menu and interactive dining experience created by Aaron as a showcase of amazing British cooking!
Aaron recently captured the nation's hearts, and taste buds in BBC1's MasterChef the Professionals 2021. He has over a decade of Michelin star experience, working with many of the industry's big and well respected names - having become that himself. Growing up in Winslow, Aaron had a strong interest in cooking from the very start. From 16 years old, Aaron worked with chef Steven Bulmer at Brook Hall Cookery School. Once he turned 17, he started working under Raymond Blanc and Gary Jones in the kitchens of the two Michelin-starred Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons. He then moved on to London's The Ledbury, where he served under Brett Graham. Soon after, being headhunted to take on the senior role at Ollie Dabbous' new project, Hide. Aaron then said goodbye to London, and took the role of head chef for Sir Richard Branson on his private Island in the BVI. He has since returned the UK, and is here to share his knowledge and love for food.
Enjoy the chance to cook each course, created by Aaron on our Big Green Egg BBQ's with the master himself on hand to offer tips for cooking on fire whilst serving up some amazing flavour combinations and a stunningly presented dishes.
All you need to do is, sit back, relax, and enjoy grilling your delicious feast. We'll keep you hydrated of course with our extensive new drinks menu, and let you soak up the (long-awaited!) summer vibes in our outdoor cabana overlooking the Thames.
Aaron Middleton - Sample Menu £85pp
BBQ Asparagus, smoked rapeseed mayonaise, chervil and pink allium flowers
BBQ sweet soy and fermented black bean king oyster mushroom with pickled mooli, roasted garlic emulsion and chive
BBQ XL scallop, sweet pea and preserved lemon, mint, ricotta and bacon crumb
Charred lamb loin (inspired by my Masterchefs chefs table dish of the day), seseme labne, imam bayildi, mint
Rosemary and white chocolate s'mores
My mum's maple banana split, chamomile custard, mascarpone Chantilly, Nutella, sprinkles and popping candy
Ticket prices are per person - tables seat 4-6 guests, larger group bookings are welcome however, and can be accommodated over multiple tables. One group per table, we don’t mix groups don’t worry (up to 6 guests)
Please tell us in advance at checkout if you have any dietary requirements as we can offer an alternative 6-course vegetarian, pescatarian or vegan menu.
Arron Middleton lunch ticket
6 course lunch booking in the BBQ Club cabana with our guest chef Aaron Middleton
|13:00 - 17:00||£85.00|
Arron Middleton evening ticket
6 course evening booking in the BBQ Club cabana with our guest chef Aaron Middleton
|19:00 - 23:00||£85.00|
The BBQ Club, Riverside Queens Walk, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This is a "Supper Club" style event and all guests are served at the same time and will be on shared tables. Please arrive on time to ensure you receive all 6 courses.
14. This is an outside event, we have cover in case of rain, but if you are booking for an evening session it can get a bit chilly towards the end. Please dress appropriately.
15. We have access to toilets but as this is a pop up they are around a 2 minute walk away.
16. All bookings are final, if you wish to cancel we will try and refill your seats and offer you a refund but this cannot be guaranteed. If you do wish to cancel please give as much notice as possible as we will have more chance of filling the spaces.