- No reviews.
- Dolce Vita London
An intimate Tango concert by the enchanting violinist Marie Anne and the virtuoso guitarist Santy and a journey through the simple flavours of familiar Italian traditions in this intimate musical dinner experience in host's mews home in Marylebone. Marie Anne and Santy are two musician with the passion for Italian cuisine.
• In the first part of the evening you are welcomed by the two musicians with an aperitif.
• Then both of them enchant you with music by the great composers such as Astor Piazzolla and Roland Dyens!
• After the concert, something happens that you have never experienced. The two musicians prepare a delicious dinner for you in unison. The succulent recipes come from their hometowns.
• The experience will take place in a mews house in central London, which offers a warm, cozy and familiar atmosphere
• About your hosts: Marie Anne and Santy are two concert performers with the passion for Italian cuisine. Fortunately they love to share their two great passions with their audience. It is much more than a dinner! It is a TANGO DINNER!
The amazing food combined with the music, is without doubt an unmissable experience. we have been back three times since! and are never disappointed! such a lovely team who gives wonderful service. book in advance!!
<p>Aperitif Concert Dinner</p>
|19:00 - 22:00||£55.00|
Dolce Vita London, 22, Bryanston Mews West, London, W1H 2DD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.