Superette Allstars - 9 Course Halloween Feast
- No reviews.
- The London Kitchen Project
Three pro chefs, a supermarket and Gwyneth Paltrow: makes for amazing 9 courses and a Happy Halloween!
All Hallows Eve. For centuries this night has been shrouded in mystery and source of fascination. Three veteran pop up chefs are teaming up this Halloween to bring you a gargantuan feast.Look forward to nine courses, wine and glowing pumpkins.
Your three chefs for the evening will present 3 dishes each in this sumptuous 9-course tasting menu:
- Alex Motture is the magician behind The Pickled Fork: a tasty blend of private catering in and around Earsfield alongside regular pop-ups at the Bean & Hop as well as the Barmouth Kitchen. Oh, he's even cooked for Barack Obama and Gwyneth Paltrow and even John Torode himself was Alex's commis chef!
- Chris Griffet brings years of chalet and private cheffing experience to the banquet, having once started The Pickled Fork from his allotment and kitchen as well as run as AA-rosetted restaurant!
- Alex Cooper is the culinary brains behind Basement Galley, whichs run The Underground Supper Club in Walthamstow: dining on a decommissioned London Underground carriage. he's worked at 2-Michelin star Sketch in Mayfair and even had a crack at Masterchef: The Professionals last year.
Acidulated malts,apples, roast duck, herbs
British buffalomozzarella arancini, roast beetroot ketchup, smoked vodka cured mackerel, olivesalsa
Pressed beetroot& bramley apple terrine, smoked cheese curds, burnt brioche, spelt, chai& tarragon tabbouleh
Scallop &celeriac, salted caramel, hazelnuts, late season dill
Vadouvan potatopurée, Puy lentils, chanterelle ragout, preserved lemon, pistachio, parsleyemulsion
Coffee crusted porkbelly, pumpkin & pear hash brown, charred green tomatoes, chilli, chicory
Pumpkin ice cream,mascarpone, fried gingerbread, duo of pear
London blackberries:sweet, sour, salty
Sloe gin &polenta sponge, 2014 sloe gin syrup ice cream, toasted tonic & raspberry marshmallows
9 Course Halloween Feast
A seat at our long table with a beautiful 9-course menu served by three top chefs. Includes welcome drink. BYOB.
|19:00 - 22:00||£65.00|
The London Kitchen Project, 1, Ethelburga Street, London, SW11 4AG
Queenstown Road Battersea (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.